2. Now Blac Nashon, thats a dope production name, can you explain the meaning behind it? and how the name came about?
3.What is you earliest recollection of music that you can remember?
4.Who were some of your earlier influences when you started production?
5.Who are some of your current influences as of today?
6.Not to show age but what year did you start production?
7.What was that Moment or event that made you realize you had this gift of production?
When I heard my guys making music.. I felt that music gift firing up in my spirit. It was a string passion
8. When did you decide to pursue your gift as a producer?
9.What was your brown sugar moment aka your fall in love moment with hip hop?
10.Now You're from Chicago, what is the local scene like there?
It's city life.. Fast pace as well. It's real live here.. Reminds me of the city Detroit. It's lots to get into. Such as networking etc.
11.Does the local scene affect what and how you create your music?
12. What is your creative process like in the lab? Not to show any sector seven stuff lol
13. How do you feel about the analog aka hardware vs software debate concerning production equipment?
14.What Does Your lab consist of? And how has your setup changed since you started?
15.How Do You feel about Record Digging aka Crate Digging vs E-Digging aka internet digging?
16.What would you say defines your signature sound?
17.How would You Define your signature sound?
18.How long after you started producing did you feel you found your signature sound?
19. Do you represent and companies or labels if so how long have you been affiliated with them?
20.What are some of your current projects and where can we dind them to support?
21. What are some of your future projects and which ones are You looking forward to most?
22.Congrats on the recent wedding
, how does having a family affect you production output?
23.Any jewelz for aspiring producers and musicians?
24.Any special shout outs or thank yous feel free to place them here?